Privacy and Data ProtectionYour privacy is very important to us. Hereinafter we will inform You in detail about the handling of your data.
This data protection information is applicable to data processing on the https://www.beyondtheblack-shop.com website by the controller:Anti Alles GbR
- Name and contact data of the data controller and of the corporate Data Protection Officer
Represented by Frank Joss, Jacek Zyla, Thorsten Scharf, Peter Haag
Information will be automatically send to server of our website via the browser used by your device when you enter our website
- Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their usage
- While visiting the website
www.beyondtheblack-shop.com. This information will be saved temporarily by a so called logfile. The following information will be recorded and saved until the automated deletion without your assistance:
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following reasons:
- IP-address of the enquired computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of requested file
- Website that enabled access (Referrer-URL)
- Used browser, operating system and name of your access-provider
- To guarantee a smooth connection establishment with the website
- To guarantee a comfortable usage of our website
- Analysis of the system security and stability as well as other administrative reasons
We process inventory data (e.g., names and addresses and contact details of users) (e.g., services used, names of contact persons, payment information) in order to fulfill our contractual obligations and services in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 lit b. GDPR.
Optionally you may create a user account, that enables you in particular to overview your orders. As part of the registration, the required mandatory information will be addressed to you. The user accounts are not public and cannot be indexed by search engines. If you have canceled your user account, its data will be deleted with regard to the user account, unless its storage is necessary for commercial or tax law reasons in accordance with Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. c DSGVO. In case of a cancellation, it is your own responsibility to save your data before the end of contract. We are entitled to irretrievably delete all data stored during the contract period.As part of the registration and anew login as well as usage of our online services, the IP address and the time of the respective user action will be saved. The storage takes place on the basis of our as well as the user’s legitimate interest in protection against misuse and other unauthorized usage. This data is not passed on to third parties, unless it is necessary in order to pursue our claims or there is a legal obligation to do so in accordance with. Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. c DSGVO.We process usage data (e.g., the visited websites of our online offer, interest in our products) and content data (e.g., entries in the contact form or user profile) for advertising purposes in a user profile, in order to provide you with e.g. product information based on your previously used services.
If you, in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR have expressly consented to, we use your email address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. We are interested in the use of a user-friendly and secure newsletter system that serves both our business interests and the expectations of the users. An email address is sufficient to receive the newsletter.
- Signing up for our newsletter
Double opt-in and logging: The registration for our newsletter takes place in a so-called double opt-in procedure. That means that after registering, you will receive an email asking you to confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary so that no one can register with someone else's email address. The registrations for the newsletter are logged in order to be able to demonstrate the registration process in accordance with the legal requirements. This includes storing the time of registration and confirmation, as well as the IP address. The changes to your data stored with the shipping service provider are also logged.
You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can send your unsubscribe request to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time by email.d) Using our contact formIf you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website. When doing so, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request comes from in order to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been dealt with.Disclosure of personal data
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- According to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR you have given explicit consent to do this
- The disclosure according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data
- If there is a legal obligation for the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR
- This is legally permissible, and it is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR.
Information is stored in the cookie, which results in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your device for a specific period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made or changed, so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies for the purposes mentioned are required to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a message appears, every time before a new cookie is created. However, an entire deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all functions of our website.8. Integration of services and content from third parties
We use content or service offers from third-party providers within our online offer based on our legitimate interests (namely interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR) such as the inclusion of videos or fonts (hereinafter referred to as “content”). This always assumes that the third-party providers of this content perceive the IP address of the user, since without the IP address they could not send the content to their browser. The IP address is therefore required to display this content. We strive to only use content whose respective providers only use the IP address to deliver the content. Third-party providers can also use so-called pixel tags (invisible graphics, also known as "web beacons") for statistical or marketing purposes. The "pixel tags" can be used to evaluate information such as visitor traffic on the pages of this website. The pseudonymous information can also be stored in cookies on the user's device and contain, among other things, technical information about the browser and operating system, referring websites, time of visit and other information on the use of our online offer, as well as being linked to such information from other sources.
The following illustration provides an overview of third-party providers and their content, along with links to their data protection declarations, which provide further information on the processing of data and, partly already mentioned here, options for objection (so-called opt-out):
- If our customers use third-party payment services (e.g. PayPal, VISA, Amex, Klarna), the terms and conditions and data protection notices of the respective third-party providers apply, which can be called up within the respective websites or transaction applications.
- External fonts from Google, Inc., https://www.google.com/fonts ("Google Fonts"). The integration of the Google Fonts is done by calling up a server at Google (usually in the USA). Data protection declaration: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/, opt-out: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/.
- Maps of the "Google Maps" service provided by the third-party provider Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Data protection declaration: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/, opt-out: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/.
- Videos from the “YouTube” platform of the third-party provider Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Data protection declaration: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/, opt-out: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/.
You have the right
10. Right to object
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or contradiction, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, ask for the origin of your data, unless it was collected by us, and for the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about its details;
- to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, in the case that you object to the correctness of the data, the processing of said data being illegitimate but you do not seek a complete deletion of the data, we do not require the data any longer but you need them to exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, to withdraw your consent given to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. In general, you may contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or of our company headquarters.
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, in case the given reasons for this arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right to object, simply send an email to email@example.com. Data security
We use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level, which is supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser, which in this case should display a locked position.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.12. Topicality and change of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and was last updated in May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers about it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at